Senin, 13 September 2010

Great fit

Silicone Triangle Push up swimsuit inserts

Silicone Triangle Push up swimsuit inserts

It did take a little while for this product to be shipped to me, keeping me anxious in trying them out. But once I received them in the mail, I was THRILLED to discover how easy they were to put into the bikini pad inserts, and they INSTANTLY made "everything" look more appealing. I've been having this issue with a certain bikini top because it tied in the front, and it didn't lift the way I wanted it to. But once I put the Swim Shapers in, they completely did what I wanted them to do. Provide the perfect lift, that didn't look fake or like something was in my top. This is a MUST BUY if you want just a firm lift for your bikini top. The pads are not rediculously firm either, but rather very comfortable. Haven't tested them out in a pool yet, but I'm sure they will be just fine (: I had to order the cup C/D even though I am a 34B...but thanks to another review someone wrote, I was lucky (: The pads "create" the c/d cup. Just keep that in mind before you order them. Besides that, no problem what so ever! MUST BUY!

Get your Silicone Triangle Push up swimsuit inserts Now!

7 komentar:

  1. Item does what it's supposed to do. Gives me a natural boost in my swimsuit. This shape works best with string bikinis. Good quality.

    BalasHapus
  2. These are very useful for bras without support. I can't think of anything further to say but they are useful.

    BalasHapus
  3. Mitchell Morales12 November 2011 07.32

    They work great for that extra hold up I need. I do not want bigger breasts, but I would like for them to have a little perk brought back to them and these breast pads are the perfect trick. Swimsuits always seem to seperate and flatten breasts, but these pads keep that from happening. Love it!!

    BalasHapus
  4. These gel inserts are amazing!! They fit right into my teeny tiny bikini top and add quite a lift. I used to use the foam triangle inserts but they would fall out or move around, but these guys stay put and don't drip when you get out of the water.

    BalasHapus
  5. Bought these for my bathing suit and they work wonderfully. They don't add a lot, maybe a size more, but they work well.

    BalasHapus
  6. The product definitely enhances and lifts the breasts. It's very comfortable and fits virtually every bra. Love it, thank you!

    BalasHapus