Minggu, 12 September 2010

beautiful colors - good fit

Adoretex Female Sunfire Unitard Swimsuit

Adoretex Female Sunfire Unitard Swimsuit

It did take a little while for this product to be shipped to me, keeping me anxious in trying them out. But once I received them in the mail, I was THRILLED to discover how easy they were to put into the bikini pad inserts, and they INSTANTLY made "everything" look more appealing. I've been having this issue with a certain bikini top because it tied in the front, and it didn't lift the way I wanted it to. But once I put the Swim Shapers in, they completely did what I wanted them to do. Provide the perfect lift, that didn't look fake or like something was in my top. This is a MUST BUY if you want just a firm lift for your bikini top. The pads are not rediculously firm either, but rather very comfortable. Haven't tested them out in a pool yet, but I'm sure they will be just fine (: I had to order the cup C/D even though I am a 34B...but thanks to another review someone wrote, I was lucky (: The pads "create" the c/d cup. Just keep that in mind before you order them. Besides that, no problem what so ever! MUST BUY!

Get your Adoretex Female Sunfire Unitard Swimsuit Now!

10 komentar:

  1. I love this suit. I wanted a one-piece with legs, and this one is jazzy looking as well as being reasonably priced. I can't comment on longevity because I've only worn it once, briefly, but it looks fabulous! The fit is great. I am a solid size 12, B cup, and I dithered over whether to order a medium or large. I got the medium and it is quite tight, especially in the chest; doable, but a large would be better. My only (minor) complaint is that the streaky coloration is on the front only, the back is plain black. Which is ok, but I was surprised by that and would've liked knowing ahead of time; back photo would be appreciated.

    BalasHapus
  2. The colors are very bright, and the distribution of the lines makes one look thinner; the fabric is not too soft so it hides some "imperfections". I recommend this Unitard for swimmming or the gym. Amazon's service was very good.

    BalasHapus
  3. Love it, just what I wanted. I have been asked for and given the web site for ordering to some of my aqua classmates.

    BalasHapus
  4. runs true to size--my daughter loved it. The color the style the fit. she's petite and does not like to show a lot of skin like most swim suits show. So she would rarely go to the pool with us. And it covers up half of her thighs and she does not burn as bad since this suit covers most of her body. It looks really cute on her.

    BalasHapus
  5. I wear plus size 18-20 and 40 DD cup bra and ordered this suit in a XXL size. I was unsure whether a suit without an underwire would work for me but this suit did a fantastic job. The bust was a bit tight (I had a bit of a 'uniboob' going) but my extra-curvy hips fit in comfortably and my thighs were not being squeezed at the hem like sausage links. I am very curvy in the waist/hips/butt and several other aquatards that I tried didn't contour to my waist at all; the scoop back sort of created an air pocket in the lower back --not flattering at all, whereas the Adoretex even helped shape my belly and derriere! The suit was very comfortable for long periods of time and for someone who was looking for comfort and a bit of style, this suit was an awesome find!

    BalasHapus
  6. This swim suit is wonderful. Hides the cellulite. I am a traditionally built woman and this suit is perfect. No exposure of hips or bulging waist, yet makes my best features defined and looking toned. No jiggling either. I really wish it was available in other colors and designs.

    BalasHapus
  7. Good for water aerobics. Good fit and I like the fit on the shoulders. It feels really good having the legs when the water is cool

    BalasHapus
  8. This is a great suit choice. I got several comments. I bought it to take on a cruise, it was perfect for wearing off the ship on our outtings. I have gained quite a bit of weight since my work accident in 2009, this suit hid most of my fat. I would recommend it.

    BalasHapus
  9. I have had this suite for a few months now and i love it, I didn't like the other suite out there because they don't cover part of your leg, and this dose

    BalasHapus