Selasa, 24 Agustus 2010

Runs a bit big

Calvin Klein Womens Bandeau Tankini

Calvin Klein Womens Bandeau Tankini

I was in the market for a new bathing suit. I have been working very hard lately to get in better shape, but still have some areas that I would like to be smaller/tighter. With an upcoming trip to Hawaii, i needed something fast that I could shrink into, for lack of a better term.

I didn't realize how expensive swimsuits have become! I didn't want to drop a ton of money on a one piece, as I am hoping to work my way into a bikini at some point. On the other hand I really feel ready for a two piece. I'm not sure if that makes any sense or not. In any case, this suit was perfect for me, as the sides can be tightened/raised up as I (hopefully) shrink. It is quite long, which is perfectly fine for me. If you have a shorter torso, you can tighten the sides to raise it up higher.

After reading previous reviews, I decided to go with a size 12. Perfect! It was a mild struggle to get it on/off, but it holds everything in flawlessly. I was particularly concerned about the chest aspect, considering I have quite the pair of girls who need support. As far as I can tell, there's plenty of support there. A previous reviewer was correct in their statement that the strap is loose. This is offset for me by the fact that the suit is so snug. Granted, I haven't tested it out in the water yet. I will update this review if everything falls apart there.

The material is thick without being too thick, and the shirring helps hide all those tricky spots. I'm going to wear it with a pair of swim shorts in a different color. It does not come with bottoms, which isn't clear in the listing but I'm so happy with the top that I can't really lower the review because of it.

All in all, I didn't want to spend this much on a bathing suit but it is worth every cent. Hoorah!

Get your Calvin Klein Womens Bandeau Tankini Now!

4 komentar:

  1. This top is perfect for hiding any less than perfect body - the side rouching is great for masking any extra belly weight. Paired with the Calvin Klein Classic bottom and this is now my go to swim suit. Has a retro style with the longer length (great for long torsos) and just enough padding in the bust to accentuate any bust size.

    BalasHapus
  2. I was in the market for a new bathing suit. I have been working very hard lately to get in better shape, but still have some areas that I would like to be smaller/tighter. With an upcoming trip to Hawaii, i needed something fast that I could shrink into, for lack of a better term.

    I didn't realize how expensive swimsuits have become! I didn't want to drop a ton of money on a one piece, as I am hoping to work my way into a bikini at some point. On the other hand I really feel ready for a two piece. I'm not sure if that makes any sense or not. In any case, this suit was perfect for me, as the sides can be tightened/raised up as I (hopefully) shrink. It is quite long, which is perfectly fine for me. If you have a shorter torso, you can tighten the sides to raise it up higher.

    After reading previous reviews, I decided to go with a size 12. Perfect! It was a mild struggle to get it on/off, but it holds everything in flawlessly. I was particularly concerned about the chest aspect, considering I have quite the pair of girls who need support. As far as I can tell, there's plenty of support there. A previous reviewer was correct in their statement that the strap is loose. This is offset for me by the fact that the suit is so snug. Granted, I haven't tested it out in the water yet. I will update this review if everything falls apart there.

    The material is thick without being too thick, and the shirring helps hide all those tricky spots. I'm going to wear it with a pair of swim shorts in a different color. It does not come with bottoms, which isn't clear in the listing but I'm so happy with the top that I can't really lower the review because of it.

    All in all, I didn't want to spend this much on a bathing suit but it is worth every cent. Hoorah!

    BalasHapus
  3. I love this suit. Very flattering on. It is only a top, not a whole swim suit so that is a bit deceiving. i paired it with plain black bottoms from another swim suit I have.

    BalasHapus