Kamis, 12 Agustus 2010

Perked me up!

Braza Silicone Dolly Super Inserts

Braza Silicone Dolly Super Inserts

Okay, confession time. I had a baby recently and went from a 34D pre-baby to a 34G while nursing, and now that baby is bigger, boobs are slightly deflated at a 34Cminus/Bplus. It is sad, I know. I can't afford (mentally or financially) implants right now, and the girls are pretty much where I left them gravity-wise but are leaving a pretty sizeable gap in my Vic. Sec. bikini tops, so I needed a little something to help the old bikinis look decent again. Out of desperation, I tried 2 or 3 of the push up pads that came with the Vic. Sec. tops in each cup, and every conceiveable combo of those, waterpads, round push-ups and socks. The Swim-shaper Dollies look much better than anything I could come up with. They give as much "oomph" as probably 3 Vic. Sec. push-up pads, and are much more comfortable. They definitely fixed the problem, fit into the little cubbyhole in the bikini tops easily and made me feel a lot better. The only negative is that they are a little heavy. They work best in tops with a band or underwire. Not as well, but still perfectly acceptable in string tops. Bottom line: I love these!!! I was so impressed I considered posting a before and after pic. Maybe after I lose the muffin top.

Get your Braza Silicone Dolly Super Inserts Now!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar