Sabtu, 28 Agustus 2010

perfect

One Step Ahead KC1647 Family

One Step Ahead KC1647 Family

I'd read where Teva fixed the problem mentioned about the sole falling off, and I love my Teva sandals that I've worn for 3 or 4 years that have this same type clasp (except on a more open type sandal), so I chanced it with these. I don't like messing with Velcro-like products every time I put on my shoes. I'm glad I got these. I wear them most of the time unless I'm running or at the gym. Great support, extremely comfortable, stylish to my eye. I haven't gotten them wet yet, but I'll be back here to change my review if they fall apart. The one down side at first is that they really, really stink coming out of the box. I set them outside for 2 days and nights before wearing them (1 day and night wasn't enough). Now there's no stink, and I've been wearing them continuously, walking the dogs in them, etc., and I'm extremely happy with them.

Get your One Step Ahead KC1647 Family Now!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar