Selasa, 31 Agustus 2010

Adorable!

Bathing American Girls Stretchy Fabric

Bathing American Girls Stretchy Fabric

This is the cutest little sunsuit! I took my 3 month-old camping at the beach and it is very hard to find swim/beach things for a baby that young. The i play brand came to the rescue! They have so many beach/swim/sun protection products that are high quality and adorable. Everyone who saw my baby asked me where I got this sunsuit. It made it so I only had to put sunscreen on his feet, hands, and face (got the all-clear from his pediatrician to use sunscreen on him and we used Mustela baby sunscreen, which is fantastic, by the way). I also LOVE that this has a zipper AND snaps. He did have a, um, diaper mishap in this and it had easy access and cleaned up wonderfully. FYI, I expected it to go to his ankles, but it went a little past his knee. He is a tall baby, though. I would recommend this to anyone taking their little one out into the sun.

Get your Bathing American Girls Stretchy Fabric Now!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar