Senin, 23 Agustus 2010

A+ does what it claims

Summer Solutions Suit

Summer Solutions Suit

I've been looking to upgrade my router to a Wireless N since upgrading my modem several months ago, and finally the right deal hit - A Netgear WNR1500 which supports 802.11bgn. My needs are basic: I need to wire in a game console and my PC, and have access to wireless for cell phones and laptops throughout the rest of the house.

The list price for the WNR1500 is $50, but I got it for $30 plus a $10 mail in rebate, and I couldn't say no. The industry reviews on the item were very good quality, and I pulled the trigger.

Setup of the router was simple, the wizard got me up and running in no time - and for the power user there's a bevy of options available to tweak your security and settings. There were no compatibility or driver issues at all with my Windows 7 PC, I plugged and played.

The unit features two detachable antannaes. I actually had some concern about the range, because bucking all advice, I set up this router in the BASEMENT of my house (You are supposed to have your router as high as you can), because that's where the majority of the units I wanted to WIRE in were. The WNR1500, in addition to the wireless, also features 4 LAN ports. But, after setting it up in the basement (on the bottom shelf of a stand, no less) - Testing on the 1st and 2nd floors of my house went flawlessly, I was impressed with the strength and range. I was getting full bars as far away from the router as I could be while still being indoors.

This is probably not too important to most, but I think the unit looks sharp as well, sleek and all black with the appropriate blinking lights.

Overall, I am very pleased with the router and have no complaints.

Pros:Great range, looks sharp, easy set up.
Cons:None.

The Bottom Line: Couldn't be happier with the WNR1500 - If your routing needs are basic, I can't think of a reason not to go with this.

Recommended: Yes

Get your Summer Solutions Suit Now!

8 komentar:

  1. Roxanne Bradford21 Desember 2010 12.32

    I work as a lifeguard and teach swim lessons. The bathing suit i bought at swimoutlet.com faded in about a week because of the chlorine! i want a suit that will last the rest of the summer. swimmers, which brands do you recommend? and do those special non-fade rinse solutions work?

    BalasHapus
  2. would it be ok to use this stuff for a horse pasture. I may be getting a horse and we need a grass that can stand heat, and is tough. This seems like the perfect solution. Would it be ok for a horse to eat it?

    BalasHapus
  3. I have really bad back ance and summer is coming up. I dont want to have to wear bathing suits and my dress for my dance like that. Please help! How can i get rid of it in a matterly time without buying all these products. Trust me, i've tried many of them, none seem to work for me. Does anyone have any secrets or ways using household items that helps back ance? Please, thanks.

    BalasHapus
  4. I have somewhat acne. Nothing too horrible. I am using clinique acne solutions but im not sure if its working. What's a good skin care routine?

    BalasHapus
  5. I was looking for vegetables that are suited to zone 7b with a touch of icy winters .

    BalasHapus
  6. Having acne on my back during the Summer is soooo annoying! Any ideas on how to get rid of it? (I'm willing to pay for products & of course home remedies.) Thank you so much! :)

    BalasHapus
  7. I have stretch marks on my upper thigh/butt area, and i wanna know how i can cover it up (an lotions, sprays) for the summer when i wear my swim suit. something that is water resistant prehaps.

    BalasHapus
  8. I recently shortened by almost elbow length hair up to shoulder length. It was a mistake and I really miss my hair. I have made a vow to go all summer without straightening or blow drying my hair, taking gummy vitamins daily, using moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, and using hair styling products very rarely. Will this help speed up the growth of my hair or will it just keep it healthy as it grows at a normal pace?

    BalasHapus